If you’ve never been to Poland, or Eastern Europe, then perhaps Gdansk is the ideal place to start.
Here’s why you need to book your flights to Gdansk.
1. Gdansk is a maritime city with lots to see and do, all year round. No matter what your interests are, you’re bound to be able to find plenty to see and do.
2. The history of this city goes back over 1000 years. There are lots of reminders of the past around the city, and it has previously been under German rule. Why not find out more about the history of the city whilst you’re here?
3. If Gdansk sounds familiar to you, it might be because it’s the home town of Lech Walesa, the leader of the Solidarity trade union formed in 1980. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983, and was the RPime Minister of Poland from 1990 to 1995.
4. Gdansk also combines Sopot and Gdynia, and is known as a tricity. The metropolis has a Population of 750 000, making it a large city.
5. Sopot is a popular seaside resort with beaches, and means that booking flights to Gdansk is a good idea if you can’t decide between a week on the beach or a city break. You’ll get the best of both worlds when you visit Sopot.
6. Gdynia is a working port, and so there are lots of things to see and do here too. Why not see how and why the boats play such as huge part in the everyday lives of the residents.
7. The Old Town part of Gdansk is a tasteful mixture of old and new, and is helping Gdansk to move from its maritime history towards the petrochemicals, telecommunications and electronics that are essential in todays modern life.
8. Gdansk might be the ideal place if you need an Eastern Europe branch of your business. It’s an academic city, and so has plenty of of research facilities as well as labour and experience.
9. There is plenty of accommodation available here, and no matter whether you’re looking for a luxury hotel, or a family hotel, you’ll find the perfect place to stay, and enjoy your time here.
10. Thanks to low cost flights to Gdansk, it’s easy to get here, and within a few short hours, you could be experiencing this city for yourself. Whether you’re coming for the sun, or just to get away from it all, you’re bound to have a great time.
Now you know more about what goes on here, and why you need to visit, perhaps now is the time to book your flights to Gdansk and see it for yourself.